1. Up to 5kg weighing luggage per passenger will be allowed on free of fare in MTC buses. However, luggage weighing even less than 5Kg but carried for commercial purpose will be charged 1 passenger fare to the destination.
2. For the luggages which are estimated of weight ranging from 5kg to 20kg, Rs.10/- or one passenger fare for the destination whichever is higher will collected as luggage fare.
3. Similarly for the luggages which are estimated of weight more than 20kg, Rs.20/- or Two passenger fares for the destination whichever is higher will collected as luggage fare.
4. Government banned commodities, smuggling goods, easily inflammable commodities etc will not be allowed to carry.
5. Luggages which are larger in size, occupying more space in the bus and giving hindrance to the other passengers will not be permitted.
6. Luggages will not be allowed during peak hours when more passengers are travelling in MTC buses.
7. Wet luggages which are affecting the co-passengers will not be allowed.
8. Luggages without passengers will not be allowed separately.
9. For transporting News paper luggages and postal luggages, prior permission has to be obtained. Loading and unloading of those luggages will be allowed at designated bus stops only.